Saturday 8 January 2011

21 Year Old - Ticket to be her date at brothers wedding! - 2011 Funny eBay Listing

First of all, Happy New Year! On behalf of Funny eBay Listings I would like to wish you all the best in 2011 & Happy Bidding!

A young entrepreneur from Skegness has decided to sell a ticket for a date with herself at none other occasion than her brothers wedding!

Meet Annaleise:
http://felbook.blogspot.com/

Annaleise's eBay auction is cleverly worded so it doesn't appear to be in violation of the terms & conditions:

Hello my name is Annaleise Im 21 years old and single and on July 23rd 2011 you are cordially invited to bid on my plus one ticket to my brothers wedding!

Im quite a fun character so for abit of fun I thought why not sell my plus 1 ticket here on ebay! Im an outgoing person and enjoy meeting new people so if you want to have a boogie drink a few shots and eat some amazing buffet food with myself and a bunch of happy down to earth people then this bid is for you!

It is optional wether you want to come to the wedding ceremony but I suppose if your paying then stuff it come along to that too lets make a day of it!

The night time event will be in Lincolnshire early evening time it doesnt matter what you look like or who you are im an easy going person and would love some company by my side for the evening.

If you are the lucky bid winner when the auction ends i will send you a personal invite via post and you will be welcome to email me anytime upto the upcoming event.



Any questions let me no ill be looking forward to your bids

P.S no sexual experiances included this is an invitation to be my social guest only. HAPPY BIDDING! xoxo


For more information and to view the Questions people have asked please visit the link below:

" Ticket To Be My Date To Brothers Wedding "

If you're on facebook join up to our Funny eBay Listings group for updates on new finds and blog posts. Also Follow us on here!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=74227621958

- Funny eBay Listings team